In case you wanted a peek at what I've been writing, my logline and first page for book #1 are up for critique here:
I don't use actual photos, or picture a specific person or actor when I'm writing a character, but lately, every time my husband was watching Fringe on TV, I was struck by how the two main characters on that show remind me of the hero and heroine in my book. So, this is kind of how I picture my Josh and Kate now. This could be a picture of them walking through NYC together.
I don't always picture my characters, but I do love to picture what my book cover might look like. I think Julie James has the most gorgeous covers, don't you?
Anyway, enjoy! :)
Saturday, December 1, 2012
- "Night vision binoculars" (for my hero who is a PI, of course)
- "How to run for Mayor"
- "Shades of brown" (don't go there...I was looking for an adjective to describe a character's hair)
- "Is it legal to photograph someone inside their house?" (again...for my PI)
- "Top shelf whiskey"
- "Britney Spear's honeymoon location" (don't ask...just, if I'm able to get it published, read the epilogue of the book)
- And tonight's winner..."how to check your browser's search history"