Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Catching up, and new things coming!

Wow, so I haven't blogged since January. Lots has happened since then, in my personal and professional life, and I'm going to do some blog posts over the next few weeks to catch up on all of that. I'll pre-date them so that they show up when they should have if I'd posted them on time.

Also, I have a new website coming soon, my fancy professional author website, so stay tuned for that! This blog will migrate there when it launches, but I'll give you a heads up before that happens. Until then, here's a sneak peak: http://www.rachellacey.com/

Much more coming soon, so if you're reading this, stay tuned, and thank you! :)

2 comments:

The Pitter Pat Boutique said...

Funny timing. Yesterday at some point I said to myself that I really missed your blog updates and that I couldn't wait for your book to be released. Excited!

A Little Push said...

That is too funny, and you are too sweet! :) I should have lots of new things coming soon.